25 December, 2010

It's Christmas...

...and all around us families are sitting down to feasts of turkey, ham, roast beef, butterfat, bacon, cream, dough and sugar!  Ah, the memories of Christmas Stuffings Past.  I am not going to judge others .... I've just had my fill.  Today, I've eaten a very large salad and four yummy crackers.  Later, we'll have some fabulous creation ... whatever Maya decides to whip up.

I don't seem to miss any of it.  Mostly, I don't miss the mood swings I used to get.  Things just seem to be on a more even keel these days.  We're coming up on the eighth week and more and more weight comes off.  Soon it'll be 40 lbs.

Here are some recent entrees:

Buckwheat with roasted sweet potatoes and peas and Vegan cream of Asparagus Soup

Ratatouille

Vegan Lasagna with tofu and spinach (whole wheat noodles)

The fabulous Maya ... and the main motivation for me to get healthy and live many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment